2.04.2024

Mirrorless Pics: Downtown Indy with the Fujifilm X-E1

In my ongoing quest to try and "see" better in wider angles, I switched cameras halfway through my photo walk with a friend in downtown Indianapolis yesterday.


I bagged the  Fuji X-T2 and pulled the X-E1, wearing an XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens, out of my Peak Design  Everyday Sling.

On the X-E1's 16MP crop sensor, the XF 23/2 "Fujicron" has a field of view equivalent to about a 35mm lens on a full frame camera, so it's wide-ish but not really wide-wide.

One thing I like about the Fuji cameras is their film emulation modes, so you can get that Acros or Provia look without having to do processing. Of the mainstream manufacturers these days, Fuji is definitely the camera nerd's camera supplier.



Acros emulation

Provia emulation


No comments: