Yesterday I thought "Y'know, I haven't actually used the 5Ds in a while." Even though it’s one of my newest, nicest cameras and technically my main work camera, I hadn’t shot it since… [checks most recent picture on card] …Jesus, TacCon ‘24.
I fell hard down the Micro 4/3 hole for pretty much all of 2025.
Jeez, I don’t own a single interchangeable lens camera… or any camera, really …made in this decade.
The E-M1X and EOS R are my newest cameras, followed by the X-T2 and then the 5Ds, and I just realized that, having been introduced in 2015, the 5Ds is technically old enough for the ten-year cutoff for this blog!
Jeez, I don’t own a single interchangeable lens camera… or any camera, really …made in this decade.
The E-M1X and EOS R are my newest cameras, followed by the X-T2 and then the 5Ds, and I just realized that, having been introduced in 2015, the 5Ds is technically old enough for the ten-year cutoff for this blog!


1 comment:
weak! my newest camera is from the 70's! 😂
(i lie, i have an uncle's 90's minolta, but obvs that's not funny)
Post a Comment